Lamb Ear with Fur
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
A Fur on boneless treat, mostly cartilage and high in collagen. Some dogs might wonder what it is if they have never tried a Fur on treat but alittle sniff, scratch, nibble and they will love them! For all ages especially teething pups!
You will love the benefits of the left on Fur too
- Good for cleaning due to the toughness of the lamb skin and the fur’s polishing/cleaning abilities
- Helping to keep teeth clean - fur is a part of a dog’s natural toothbrush – it polishes their teeth.
- Fur doesn't fully break down so it brushes its way through the digestive tract, thereby cleaning away any food built up over time.
- Cleaning away food build up, reduces the likelihood of a sluggish digestive system. A sluggish digestive system can become a breeding ground for yeasts and other fungi; cleansing the digestive tract, aids the body in absorbing nutrients.
- Helping prevent worms by brushing away worms and eggs in the digestive system.
*we still reccomend veterinary cover also*
- Fibre bulks up poop – to naturally express the anal gland, poop needs to be firm enough to press against the anal glands as it passes through.
100% Australian Lamb Ears
As all our treats are 100% natural products, you can expect slight variations from the product pictured.
Absolutely highly recommend The Fur Kid Bakery for wholesome treats. We tried a 6 pack of goodies, and they went down a treat.
my fur grand babies are in love and will be ordering more online.
Lola loved the Fur Kids Bakery custom layered birthday cake. She gobbled it all up. Yummy!!!
Spencer and Hamilton loved their churro! There were no crumbs left!
My Fur Kids absolutely love the yummy and healthy treats from the fur kids bakery. High quality and delicious! Highly recommend :)
My American Bully literally savoured every flavour coming from the Mega Marinara Pawtart.The sounds she was making as she devoured every last bit was hilarious. We will definitely be stalking you so I can stock up at the next markets you are at.